Help build the first carfreecity in the U.S.

  • carfreecity
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2002
      Hi, my name is David Ceaser. I am a motivated individual who is
      working with friends to try and create the first carfreecity in the
      U.S. We are a group of people who are focused on making a
      carfreecity happen.

      We have been developing material recently for our website that we
      would like to launch soon as well as ideas for funding and design.

      We need other interested and motivated people to help us out. People
      who will do research, edit and review material and more.

      Please let me know if you want to help out.

      Thanks so much.

      David Ceaser
      carfreecity@...
    • Henning Rehren
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2002
        Hi,

        there is a new carfree living project in the central borough "Mitte" of Berlin. I hope this could be useful for you as the website (and the project as well) are very engaged. Their URL is http://www.autofrei-wohnen.de/homeEngl.html . Contacts person is Markus Heller, Architect, webmaster@... .
        Gru�
        Henning Rehren
        --
        Henning Rehren, Bouch�stra�e 55, 12059 Berlin
        Tel. (030) 68 80 99 77, hr@...

        StattAuto Berlin e.V., c/o Johnson, Eisenacher Stra�e 45, 10823 Berlin
        Tel. (030) 26 55 33 00, www.stattauto-berlin.de

        Vorstand: Dr. Friedhelm Blume, Astrid Bolecke, Carola Fellgiebel, Frank Gerstenberg, Carsten Johnson
      • J.H. Crawford
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 2002
          Thanks for your note. I've added the web page to the list of Hot Links
          for the next Carfree Times and will also add it to the permanent list
          of links at Carfree.com.

          Please keep me advised of interesting developments and best of luck!

          >Hi,
          >
          >there is a new carfree living project in the central borough "Mitte" of Berlin. I hope this could be useful for you as the website (and the project as well) are very engaged. Their URL is http://www.autofrei-wohnen.de/homeEngl.html . Contacts person is Markus Heller, Architect, webmaster@... .
          >Gruß
          >Henning Rehren
          >--
          >Henning Rehren, Bouchéstraße 55, 12059 Berlin
          >Tel. (030) 68 80 99 77, hr@...
          >
          >StattAuto Berlin e.V., c/o Johnson, Eisenacher Straße 45, 10823 Berlin
          >Tel. (030) 26 55 33 00, www.stattauto-berlin.de
          >
          >Vorstand: Dr. Friedhelm Blume, Astrid Bolecke, Carola Fellgiebel, Frank Gerstenberg, Carsten Johnson
          >

          >The @New Mobility Forum is permanently at http://newmobility.org
          >To post messages to list: NewMobility@egroups.com

          -- ### --

          J.H. Crawford Carfree Cities