FW: Candis Magazine/car free day/FAO Press Office

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2001
      From: Kfisherswayne@... [mailto:Kfisherswayne@...]
      Sent: Monday, December 17, 2001 2:34 PM
      To: carfreeday@...
      Subject: Candis Magazine/car free day/FAO Press Office

      Dear Car free day

      I am currently compiling the news pages for Candis magazine, a UK
      general
      interest women's magazine, circulation 460,000, subscription only and
      would
      like to write a little piece about earth car free day for the April
      issue. Do
      you have any simple statistics you could send me such as using a car for
      five mile journey causes as much damage to the environment as boiling
      500
      kettles - that sort of thing? Or could you point me in the direction of
      website which might help me? Deadline is Christmas Eve.

      Many thanks

      Kerry Fisher
      01737 766 190
      21 The Chase