Transportation Communications Newsletter

  • Bernie Wagenblast
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2000
      While this may overlap issues of sustainable transport only in part,
      I thought members of the group may be interested in knowing about a
      free resource that could provide some helpful information.

      The Transportation Communications Newsletter is a daily e-mail
      publication which provides a rundown of news items and information
      covering all aspects of communication in all modes of transport.
      Topics typically covered include outreach and intelligent
      transportation systems. Sustainable transport, I believe, can be
      enhanced through improved communication to the users, and potential
      users, of transport systems.

      Anyone who would like to receive the newsletter may drop me a note at
      i95berniew@... or you may subscribe directly by sending an e-mail
      to transport-communications-subscribe@egroups.com.

      Thanks.

      Bernie Wagenblast