Conference on Urban Transport and The Environment for the 21st Century

  • ecopl@n.adsl
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2000
      Dear Sirs

      Wessex Institute of Technology is currently organising URBAN
      TRANSPORT AND THE ENVIRONMENT 2001: Seventh International
      Conference on Urban Transport and The Environment for the 21st
      Century. This is taking place from 14 - 16 May 2001 in Lemnos,
      Greece. Would it be possible to place a Call For Papers announcement
      in either or both of the World Transport and Practice publications?

      If you would like further details, please see our website at:
      http://www.wessex.ac.uk/conferences/2001/urban01/

      I look forward to hearing from you.

      Yours sincerely

      Karen Neal

      WIT Marketing Co-ordinator, Email: kneal@...
      Wessex Institute of Technology (WIT), Ashurst Lodge, Ashurst, Southampton
      SO40 7AA, UK
      Tel: +44 (0) 238 029 3223 Fax: +44 (0) 238 029 2853
      Please visit the WIT website at: http://www.wessex.ac.uk

      For information on published and forthcoming titles from WIT Press please
      contact:
      Helen Arnold, WIT Press Marketing Co-ordinator, Email:
      marketing@...
      Tel: +44 (0) 238 029 3223 Fax: +44 (0) 238 029 2853
      WIT Press on the Web: http://www.witpress.com
      North American Mirror Site: http://www.compmech.com