Re: [wtpp] Carfree day curfew?

  • Roy Preston
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2000
      >The heat is on, the opportunity is there, and where
      >are we? Not very visible I am afraid. . . etc. etc. . .

      Thank heaven for common sense, Eric!

      All those I speak to about the 'fuel crisis' support the demonstrators. I
      feel so alone in my frustration. My blood pressure is rocketing after
      listening and watching news reports. They not only report the news but have
      the power to influence and instigate it. I wish I were as eloquent as you
      on this.

      The current situation is the UK is not surprising. After all, drug
      dependency is a disease that defies rationality, and most of the country is
      hooked. What on earth can we do?!!!!

      Roy P