discover writer wonders about the future of cycling

  • ecopl@n.adsl
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2000
      From: Danielle Svetcov [mailto:svetyjo@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, 13 September 2000 6:07 PM
      To: CarFreeDay@...
      Subject: discover writer wonders

      I'm writing a story for Discover magazine about the future of cycling. I
      would like to devote a portion of my story to bike advocacy -- i.e. what is
      going on in the world to make biking safer and more convenient. I know a bit
      about the Netherlands and car-free days in Italy and Bogota, etc. Wondering
      if there are other programs, innovative programs, that I'm not aware of,
      that I should tell my readers about. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      Unfortunately, my deadline is this Friday, so any quick help would REALLY be
      appreciated. Thanks in advance, Danielle Svetcov in San Francisco, 415 643
      5334

      Feel free to email a response.