RE: [sustran] GTZ on Why Transport Matters: the relationship between theMDGs, gender and transport

  • Carlos F. Pardo SUTP
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 15, 2006

      Dear all,

      Sorry for the late reply. You will always find authors to the GTZ documents in the imprint. In the case of the GTZ MDG document is Fédéric Holm-Hadulla, with some other contributors directly from the GTZ transport sector. I have made our colleagues at GTZ in Germany will be aware of the gatnet discussion in order to receive feedback from the as well.

      Best regards,

      Carlos F. Pardo