"Transport, Atmosphere and conference abstract submission

  • Noland, Bob
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 17, 2006
      From: Universities Transport Study Group [mailto:UTSG@...] On
      Behalf Of Noland, Bob
      Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 10:09 AM
      To: UTSG@...
      Subject: [UTSG] FW: TAC conference abstract submission

      ________________________________

      From: Sausen, Robert, DLR [mailto:robert.sausen@...]
      Subject: TAC conference abstract submission

      Dear colleagues,

      As you may know, the International Conference "Transport, Atmosphere and
      Climate (TAC)" will take place in Oxford, UK from 26 to 29 June 2006.

      Abstracts can be submitted via
      http://www.pa.op.dlr.de/tac/abstracts.html .
      Deadline is 30 April 2006.

      The registration fee will 400 GPB (incl. accomodation) for regular
      participants. Further details will be published on
      http://www.pa.op.dlr.de/tac/

      Best regards
      Robert Sausen

      Prof. Dr. Robert Sausen robert.sausen@...
      DLR-Institut fuer Physik der Atmosphaere,
      Oberpfaffenhofen, D-82234 Wessling, Germany
      Tel: +49-8153-28-2500, Fax: +49-8153-28-1841
      http://www.dlr.de/ipa/

      <http://www.dlr.de/ipa/> International Conference on Transport,
      Atmosphere and Climate
      26-29 June 2006, Oxford, UK