"Transport, Atmosphere and conference abstract submission

  • Noland, Bob
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 17, 2006
      From: Universities Transport Study Group [mailto:UTSG@...] On
      Behalf Of Noland, Bob
      Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 10:09 AM
      To: UTSG@...
      Subject: [UTSG] FW: TAC conference abstract submission

      ________________________________

      From: Sausen, Robert, DLR [mailto:robert.sausen@...]
      Subject: TAC conference abstract submission

      Dear colleagues,

      As you may know, the International Conference "Transport, Atmosphere and
      Climate (TAC)" will take place in Oxford, UK from 26 to 29 June 2006.

      Abstracts can be submitted via
      http://www.pa.op.dlr.de/tac/abstracts.html .
      Deadline is 30 April 2006.

      The registration fee will 400 GPB (incl. accomodation) for regular
      participants. Further details will be published on
      http://www.pa.op.dlr.de/tac/

      Best regards
      Robert Sausen

      Prof. Dr. Robert Sausen robert.sausen@...
      DLR-Institut fuer Physik der Atmosphaere,
      Oberpfaffenhofen, D-82234 Wessling, Germany
      Tel: +49-8153-28-2500, Fax: +49-8153-28-1841
      http://www.dlr.de/ipa/

      <http://www.dlr.de/ipa/> International Conference on Transport,
      Atmosphere and Climate
      26-29 June 2006, Oxford, UK
      http://www.pa.op.dlr.de/tac/

      <http://www.pa.op.dlr.de/tac/>
      -
    • Stefan Langeveld [mailto:slangeveld@yaho
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 17, 2006
        Just dragged up something from the sticky part of the mailbox. With slight editing from a few regulars, i hand it to you.

        Declaration of support

        The New Mobility Agenda is an indispensible platform for organisations and individuals who aim at sustainable transport.

        More than other websites/groups it collects, debates and spreads innovative and truly promising solutions.

        Some characteristics:

        * Wide range of topics

        * International

        * Basis for no-barrier collaberation