New poll for access-forum

  • access-forum@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2000
      Enter your vote today! Check out the new poll for the access-forum
      group:

      August Panel on De-Marketing The Car

      o I think this is a good idea and look forward to contributing to it as the discussion advances.
      o Intersting idea, but I am afraid I have no time.
      o The basic concept stirkes me as a weak one.
      o Am not convinced that this sort of discussion serves any good use.
      o I have an idea for a session on another topic and will write the group about it shortly.

      http://www.egroups.com/polls/access-forum

      not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the eGroups
      web site listed above.

      Thanks!