Re: [NewMobilityCafe] Executive , Centre for Sustainable Transportation

  • Lee Schipper
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2006
      My fear is his main activity will be shoveling snow in -30C weather.

      >>> Martin Strid 1/31/2006 10:44:36 AM >>>

      Of course Eric would be a splendid candidate from a Canadian point of view.

      But wouldn't he be lost then from a lot of activities where he is now doing good work for many countries?

      I would rather see him as a senior counselor to the one who gets the
      position.

      Rather like he was a catalyst in Bogotá, for example.

      La kanadanoj eble dronigus lin en siajn specifajn problemojn.

      Amike vin salutas
      # :-)
      Martin Strid