Prophecy!!! You must fear GOD ( Please forward)

  • Miryam Shoshan Yosef
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2010

      Shalom the Chosen People of GOD,

      During my tribulation, Almighty Father GOD and Almighty LORD told me and confirmed to me that Clinton is the last satan-possessed, in the world in the last days.

      On October 19, 2008, Almighty Father GOD and Almighty LORD spoke to my heart that " Kill Clinton , Destroy the United States !"  On March 20, 2010, Almighty Father GOD and Almighty LORD told me that the thing must soon take place on March 20, 2011; and, gave me the Signs / Proofs of the Apocalypse through Iceland's volcanic eruption on the same day, and three pictures of American parade on the same day.

      The LORD GOD said to the serpent, "And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her SEED (MESSIAH YESHUA); HE shall crush your head, and you will bruise HIS heel. [Genesis (Bereshith) 3. 15 Tanakh, Torah]

      It is revealed to me that Almighty LORD already brings plague on Clinton, Hillary, Chelsea, and they get brain cancer within 2010. Also, Clinton, Hillary, Chelsea must die on the same day -- March 20, 2011. The death time of lucifer and the United States and Clinton is come.

      On April 19, 2010, Almighty Father GOD and Almighty LORD confirmed the Word to me that " ' I the LORD have spoken. The time has come for ME to act. I will not hold back; I will not have pity, nor will I relent. You will be judged according to your conduct and your actions, declares the Sovereign LORD.' " Ezekiel 24:14

      On April 23, Almighty Father GOD and Almighty LORD again confirmed the Word to me that " The LORD of Hosts will utterly destroy America and both its neighbors with an all consuming fire that can never be quenched. "

      About 2:24am, April 24, 2010 ( it is Shabbat), after two dreams, Almighty Father GOD and Almighty LORD told me that the day of July 24th plus 61 days is the day which Clinton, Hillary, Chelsea diagnose the outbreak of the plague as terminal brain cancer.

      I got up and wrote down the Apocalypse, then I checked the calendar, and made sure that July 24th is also a Shabbat, from the day of July 24th plus 61days is the day of September 23, it is just the autumnal equinox.

      During the morning, I continued to check and calculated the date, from April 24, 2010 to  September 23, 2010 is 153 days.

      The number of 153 days is just the quantity of 153 fishes, in the Bible it is written: The LORD Yeshua said to them," Cast the net on the right side of the boat, and you will find some. " So, they cast it, and now they were not able to haul it in, because of the quantity of fish.... The LORD Yeshua said to them, " Bring some of the fish that you have just caught." So Simon Peter went aboard and hauled the net ashore, full of large fish, 153 of them. And although there were so many, the net was not torn. ... This was now the third time that the LORD Yeshua was revealed to the disciples after HE was raised from the dead. ( John 21: 6,10,11,14)

      On April 15, 2010, Almighty Father GOD and Almighty LORD told me that the Yellowstone "super volcano" shall erupt on March 20, 2011.

      Then I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of it, My People, lest you take part in its sins, lest you share in its plagues; for its sins are heaped high as sky, and GOD has remembered its iniquities." Revelation 18:4,5

      The LORD Yeshua said: " Pray that your flight may not be in winter or on a Sabbath. For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be. And if those days had not been cut short, no human being would be saved. But for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short. " Matthew 24:20-22

      " Pray that it may not happen in winter. For in those days there will be such tribulation as has not been from the beginning of the creation that GOD created until now, and never will be. And if the LORD had not cut short the days, no human being would be saved. But for the sake of the elect, whom HE chose, HE shortened the days. " Mark 13:18-20

      The other week, at night 22: 57 pm, Almighty Father GOD and Almighty LORD performed Mighty Works and revealed the things to me that the great tribulation/catastrophe shall take place on December 22, 2012, just as the LORD said " then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be."

      The day of December 22, 2012 is at that precise time: Sabbath and winter solstice.

      Almighty Father GOD and Almighty LORD also revealed this upcoming time of 12-22-2012 to us through three times great earthquakes: WenChuan, China, on 5-12-2008; Haiti, on 1-12-2010; Chile, on 2-27-2010.

      5          1        2  Wen Chuan, China,
      1          1        2  Haiti
      2          2        7  Chile
      China   Haiti    Chile

      512      112     227

      [2012 -  12 -   22] == 2+0+1+2+1+2+2+2=12

      5+7=12

      The end of all things is at hand, therefore be self-controlled and sober-minded for the sake of your prayers. [1 Peter4:7 ]

      " Pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is the Will of GOD in Christ Yeshua for you. Do not quench the moving of The Holy Spirit " 1 Thessalonians 5:17-19

      These are what I am told and confirmed from my Holy, Heavenly Father, the GOD of Israel, and my LORD of Israel .

      You must fear GOD.  Ecclesiastes 5:7

      I pray that my Holy, Heavenly Father GOD and my LORD 's Will fulfill and all Glory to my Father GOD and my LORD Yeshua!

      Alleluia ! Praise my Father GOD and my LORD! Amen.

      Blessings in Yeshua HaMashiach ( Jesus Christ)

      Miryam Shoshan Yosef