Fwd: SABR BOSTON CHAPTER MEETING, OCTOBER 30!

  • Daigo Fujiwara
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2010
      Hi all,
      Apologize in advance if this is a duplicate notice, but I wanted
      everyone on New England SABR Yahoo Groups list to know that there will
      be a Boston Chapter meeting this October 30.

      And also, if you are interested in assisting me with enhancing Boston
      Chapter website, please let me know. Thanks!

      Daigo Fujiwara (Boston Chapter webmaster)