Retracing my steps: Dyer - Harmon connection

  • David Sylvester
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2009
      Retracing my steps: Dyer - Harmon connection -
      http://www.feliixplace.com/genealogy/dyer.html

      Levi Dyer born 17 February 1804 in Thorndike, Waldo County, Maine
      son of George Dyer (parents unknown) and Antiope Pattee (Ebenezer
      3, Benjamin 2, Peter 1). He died 22 March 1883 in Thorndike and is
      buried in Thorndike.

      Mary Jane Harmon born 3 December 1814 in Thorndike daughter of
      Peter Harmon (Josiah 5, John 4, Samuel 3, John 2, Nathaniel 1) and
      Lydia Gordon (John 5, Daniel 4, Daniel 3, Thomas 2, Alexander 1).
      She died 13 March 1903 and is buried in Thorndike.

      Married 18 April 1836 in Freedom, Waldo County, Maine.

      Children:

      1. Harriet Dyer born 29 August 1837.

      2. Parris Dyer born 2 May 1840 in Thorndike, died 11 September 1929
      in Thorndike and is buried in Thorndike. Married Alice Ann Haskell
      born 20 March 1841 in Unity, Waldo County, Maine daughter of
      Nathaniel Smith Haskell and Sarah E Vose. Three children.

      If you have anything to add, subtract, confirm or refute or if you
      have any connection with this family I'd like to hear from you.

      If you'd like to add this information to your database or share it
      with others feel free to do so and please cite the source. If you
      would like to publish this information in your web site, your own
      book, CD or other publication I would appreciate a note from you
      saying so. This data is not to be submitted to any person,
      organization or firm that in the business of collecting data to put
      on commercial CD's or commercial web sites for the purpose of
      selling it to their patrons.

      Best wishes,
      David

      David Sylvester