Retracing my steps: Raven - unknown connection

  • David Sylvester
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2009
      Retracing my steps: Raven - unknown connection -
      http://www.feliixplace.com/genealogy/merry.html

      John Raven was born possibly in Scotland (parents unknown).

      Annie _____ was born possibly in Scotland (parents unknown).

      Children:

      1. William Neal Raven born September 1826 in London, England, died
      1902 in Wade Plantation, Aroostook County, Maine. Married Hannah
      Jane Hanson of York County, New Brunswick, Canada daughter of
      Cornelius Hanson and Charlotte Morehouse (formerly thought to be
      Lottie Brower). Seven children.

      If you have anything to add, subtract, confirm or refute or if you
      have any connection with this family I'd like to hear from you.

      If you'd like to add this information to your database or share it
      with others feel free to do so and please cite the source. If you
      would like to publish this information in your web site, your own
      book, CD or other publication I would appreciate a note from you
      saying so. This data is not to be submitted to any person,
      organization or firm that in the business of collecting data to put
      on commercial CD's or commercial web sites for the purpose of
      selling it to their patrons.

      Best wishes,
      David

      David Sylvester