Birthday wishes for Hannah Jane Hanson

  • David Sylvester
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 28, 2008
      I'd like to wish a Happy Birthday to my great great grandmother
      Hannah Jane Hanson.

      Hannah Jane Hanson or Hansen born 28 December 1826 in New
      Brunswick, Canada, died 11 May 1894 in Woodland, Aroostook County,
      Maine, daughter of Cornelius Hanson and Charlotte Morehouse.

      Her husband was William Neal Raven born September 1826 in London,
      England, died 1902 in Wade Plantation, Aroostook County, Maine, son
      of John and Annie Raven.

      Children:

      1. Mary Ann Raven

      2. Eliza Raven

      3. Selena Irene Raven born 29 February 1856 in New Brunswick,
      Canada, died 1943 and is buried in Thorndike, Waldo County, Maine.
      Married George Carson. Four sons. Married Herbert Leslie Merry son
      of Asa Merry and Mary Viletta Wood. Two sons and two daughters. (my
      line)

      4. Mandy Raven

      5. Hulda Raven

      6. John Raven