Re: [NewEnglandCampaigners] Re:Bad News

    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 8, 2008
      It is good to see some more info getting out there on this event.  Todd Bryda; you mentioned that you and Matt Burbank were working on some things for the campaign element.  Any news, or anything you can share with the rest of us?

      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 9, 2008

        Tom,

           I saw Doug and Matt at Brimfield on Saturday (I went as a private with Co. H for the day).  They said that they definitely were going ahead with the concept of small outposts.  They didn't have more for me than that.  (Matt had hurt his neck and was in a great deal of pain.)  Doug said that he would get in touch with me soon to update me on the details.  As soon as I know, I'll pass it on.

        YHS,

        Todd