Re: [NewEnglandCampaigners] Travel to "At High Tide:...

  • bgbrother@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 26, 2008
      Caleb,
       When are you guys rolling out? Bob isnt going anymore due to a work conflict and I am not sure if i am going to drive down today by myself or go with johnny tomorrow.

      Tom

      From: Bob Firth <ppd652@yahoo. com>
      To: NewEnglandCampaigne rs@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Sunday, June 22, 2008, 9:02 AM

      Tim,

      My best wishes and prayers are with you and your sister.  No apologies needed, remember it's only a hobby.

      Bob

      From: cthorton12@yahoo. com
      Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 11:22:04 -0700

      Sounds Like a plan to me, I'll call you bob when when we start approuching the event.

      Bob Firth <ppd652@yahoo. com> wrote:
      Tim,

      There are a bunch of us going from Mass, RI and CT.  My count would make about five.  If all five of us can fit in John Lloyd's truck, and he is willing, you could possibly take the bus to Providence RI, and then Caleb, You and I could meet Tom Gingras and John Lloyd in New Haven.  How do you all feel about this tentative plan; five sharing gas shouldn't be too bad.

      timkindred <Gwedd@Hotmail. com> wrote:
      Fellows,

      I am looking for a ride from New Engkand down to this event. I am
      more than happy to share gas and toll expenses. I libe in soythern
      Maine, but can meet someone in Boston or anywhere along the route
      where the Greygound stops.

      I have had eye surgery recently and just can't drive at the
      moment. I can get around just fine, I'm not ivalided, but the depth
      perception is a little off for the moment so I don't deel
      comfortab;e driving.

      Anyway, I travel light and would apprecite hearing from anyone
      who might be able to help me out.

      Give me a call or email me. I can leave early as needs be.

      Respects,

      Tim Kindred
      9 Pleasant Street
      Bath, Maine, 04530
      207-443-1035

      Need to know now? Get instant answers with Windows Live Messenger. IM on your terms.