RE: [NewEnglandCampaigners] Travel to "At High Tide:...

  • Shane Kindred
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2008
      Bob,

         Sounds good to me. I have to checj and see what time the bus arrives in Providence, but other than that, it'd be just me my knapsack and a small bag.

         Let me research the arrival times and I will be back with you. I don't mind small spaces. i used to ride an ejection seat with the Navy...  L)

         Respects,

         Tim Kindred

      To: NewEnglandCampaigners@yahoogroups.com; awkwardsquad@yahoogroups.com
      From: ppd652@...
      Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 06:12:51 -0700
      Subject: Re: [NewEnglandCampaigners] Travel to "At High Tide:...

      Tim,

      There are a bunch of us going from Mass, RI and CT.  My count would make about five.  If all five of us can fit in John Lloyd's truck, and he is willing, you could possibly take the bus to Providence RI, and then Caleb, You and I could meet Tom Gingras and John Lloyd in New Haven.  How do you all feel about this tentative plan; five sharing gas shouldn't be too bad.

      timkindred <Gwedd@Hotmail. com> wrote:
      Fellows,

      I am looking for a ride from New Engkand down to this event. I am
      more than happy to share gas and toll expenses. I libe in soythern
      Maine, but can meet someone in Boston or anywhere along the route
      where the Greygound stops.

      I have had eye surgery recently and just can't drive at the
      moment. I can get around just fine, I'm not ivalided, but the depth
      perception is a little off for the moment so I don't deel
      comfortab;e driving.

      Anyway, I travel light and would apprecite hearing from anyone
      who might be able to help me out.

      Give me a call or email me. I can leave early as needs be.

      Respects,

      Tim Kindred
      9 Pleasant Street
      Bath, Maine, 04530
      207-443-1035

    • Caleb Horton

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 21, 2008
          Gellers,

             I have to respectfully bow out of the AHT event. One of my sisters is suffering from liver cancer, and I have received word that her doctors have taken her off of treatment and mover her to hospice care.  I know that mracles occur each and every day, but I have to be on hand here to head out west if needs be.

             I am sorry to pull out on such short notice, but family has to come first, and regardless, what with rising travel costs, I'd probably not have enough fuunds to attend the even and fly out west as it is.

             Have a wonderful time, and keep your head on a swivel. Check your six often and be safe. <ost of all, have fun. I'll be thinking of you all.

            Respects,

             Tim Kindred

          To: NewEnglandCampaigners@yahoogroups.com
          From: cthorton12@...
          Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 11:22:04 -0700

          Bob Firth <ppd652@yahoo. com> wrote:
[...]

          Need to know now? Get instant answers with Windows Live Messenger. IM on your terms.
        • Bob Firth
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 22, 2008

            Tim,

            My best wishes and prayers are with you and your sister.  No apologies needed, remember it's only a hobby.

            Bob

            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 26, 2008
              Bob, I'm going to be driving down with Will Tatum this Thursday evening. I know space is limited so i decided to go with him. I'll see you down there.

              Caleb

              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 26, 2008
                Caleb,
                 When are you guys rolling out? Bob isnt going anymore due to a work conflict and I am not sure if i am going to drive down today by myself or go with johnny tomorrow.

                Tom