Re: [NewEnglandCampaigners] Waterford event

  • Marc Averill
    Message 1 of 5 , May 6 1:50 PM
      Hadn't planned on going to this one, between drill weekends and life in general, my weekends are limited.  However, I am open to any other event here in NE that a CS campaigner company is trying to form at.

      I am relatively new to the message group, but has there ever been discussion of forming actual campaigner messes/units here in NE just for this purpose?

      Marc

      Message 2 of 5 , May 10 5:38 AM
        Folks,

        While not a NE event, per se, Chris Piering (122nd
        NY), Doug Oakes (LHG), and a couple of other fine
        folks are organizing the CW portion of a timeline
        event at modern day Fort Drum, NY, during the weekend
        of 13-15 June 2008. This is part of the fort's 100th
        anniversary celebration. If you are interested enough
        to want more information, please contact Chris at
        cpiering@... or Doug at
        oldsoldier51@...

        Between rising fuel costs and a sagging economy,
        Season 2008 is likely to be another tough year for the
        road warriors in the hobby. I'm on my way to look at
        the site for Death March X: Crittenden's Farm (22-24
        August 2008) on the NY/PA border (New Albany, PA) this
        weekend, and it's a good thing Old Whitey the
        Wundertruck is still on the road after all these
        years.

        Charles

        Be a better friend, newshound, and