Re: [NewEnglandCampaigners] The Lonely Patrol-event announcement

  • jerzeeblues@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 18, 2007

      How big of an event did you have in mind?

        Company on company- Battalion on battalion??

      Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

      Harry C

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 18, 2007
        Harry,
           Good question!...and good to hear from you BTW.  Being realistic I figure this will be a company vs company event, likely not more than 25 on each side.  I would be really happy to have more, but I am not holding my breath.
           Merry Christmas to you also!

        Tom