Fwd: [LibertyGreys] Registrations for Lincoln and Winchendon

  • Sgt..R.C.Tarbox
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2007
      Robert Zbikowski <zeb12thgeorgia@...> wrote:
      To: Civil War Events <CivilWarEvents@yahoogroups.com>,
      Liberty Greys <LibertyGreys@yahoogroups.com>
      CC: zibstar702@...
      From: Robert Zbikowski <zeb12thgeorgia@...>
      Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 08:24:45 -0700 (PDT)
      Subject: [LibertyGreys] Registrations for Lincoln and Winchendon

      Attention Reenactors!

      Lincoln Event—September 15 & 16

      I would hate to see the Lincoln event at Chase Farm cancelled due to our failure to get the registrations in on time or to support this fine event. Good sites are becoming harder to find, and we don't want to lose one that we already have. I know we all procrastinate and wait for the last minute to get things done, but a lot, and I mean a lot goes into planning and carrying out a good event, and the event coordinators need to know what numbers they can count on.

      Winchendon Event—October 6 & 7

      This is the first time I have coordinated a Civil War event. Murdock Farm is a great piece of property and if it goes well this year, I’m sure we will be invited back. Lorrie Proal had told me that is was big enough for a national event—that should speak volumes. I have done the normal things such as wood, water, porta-johns (with several cleaning scheduled), and extensive advertising. There will be a Friday Night Reenactor Social (free food) and event medallions have been ordered. We are doing road repairs and putting in a 16 foot culvert pipe so everyone will be able to get in and out with ease. The 12th Georgia is doing everything we can to make this a great end of season event. The one thing that will ensure that this is an event to remember is YOU! If you have not yet registered, do it TODAY!

      The DEADLINE for registrations for the Battle of Murdock Farm is September 1—only 9 days away. Some registrations are starting to come in, and I expect a good turn out. If you don’t get your registrations in on time you can still come and participate, but knowing the number of reenactors that will attend greatly helps the coordinator plan for the event. Thus said, I am including a registration form as part of this email, hopefully it come threw okay. You can also get it and the Reenactor Package for Winchendon at cwevents.org

      Can someone pass this email on to the New England Brigade? Please let me know.

      Zeb
      Winchendon Event Coordinator

      Reenactor & Sutler Registration Form

      Battle of Murdock Farm—Winchendon

      Medallions will be issued to pre-registered reenactors
      Pre-registered— $7.00 age 16 and over, after September 1, $10.00
      Sutler Reenactor $7.00, Food or Merchandise Vendor $25.00

      Please make all checks payable to Winchendon Civil War Reenactment Fund
      Send Registrations to: Zeb Zbikowski, 168 West Street, Winchendon, Massachusetts 01475
      Additional Contact Information: 978-297-0123 zibstar702@verizon. net

      Military & Civilian

      Unit Name ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _ USA _____ CSA _____

      Unit Commander ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ______ Rank________ _______

      Phone Number ____________ _________ __ Email ____________ _________ _________ _________ ________

      Type of Unit Infantry____ _ Artillery___ __ Cavalry_____ Signal_____ Medical_____ Civilian____ _

      Special Impression ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

      Musical Talent in your Company_____ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ________
      We’re holding a Civil War Talent Shindig—if you sing, dance, play the banjo, spoons, drums, bugle, etcetera, please indicate (Cash Prizes)

      Type of Insurance ANV_____ USV_____ Other_______ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

      Number of Soldiers _____ Number of Civilians___ __ Number of Youth 15 or under_____ Total _______

      Unit Contact Person ____________ _________ _________ _________ _____ Title ____________ _________ __

      Mailing Address_____ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ________

      Phone Number ____________ _________ __ Email ____________ _________ _________ _________ ________

      Tent Numbers Wall _____ Wedge/A_____ Dog/Shebang_ ____ Campaigners_ ____

      Number of Artillery Pieces & Types ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _
      Cavalry—Number of Horses_____ (coggins certificates must be presented at check in)

      Camp Unity Impression ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

      Sutlers

      Type of Sutlery Sutler Reenactor___ __ Food Vendor_____ Merchandise Vendor_____
      Full Name of Sutlery_____ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ________

      Mailing Address ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

      Phone Number ____________ _________ __ Email ____________ _________ _________ _________ ________

      Complete and Return the attached Roster with the Registrations Form and Check made payable to—Winchendon Civil War Reenactment Fund—to Zeb Zbikowski

      Please Print Battle of Murdock Farm Please Print

      Unit ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

      Military Rank / Civilian (C)
      First and Last Names Sutler (S) Youth under 15 (Y)

      1. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ______ ____________ _________

      2. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ______ ____________ _________

      3. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ______ ____________ _________

      4. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ______ ____________ _________