RE: [NewEnglandCampaigners] Marlboro Photo's added

  • Robert Wallace
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2007

      And I MISSED it:(.....Glad you all had a good time though.

      Robin

      From: "Sgt..R.C.Tarbox" <rob_6thnhvi@...>
      To: Thomas Bierly <thomasbierly@...>, Chris Blodget <cblodg@...>, Mark Boynton <mboynton1@...>, Todd Bryda <bryda@...>, "Todd M. Bryda" <tbryda@...>, Jonathan Chan <barabas02895@...>, matty cronin <6nhvi-e@...>, Donald Hamel <donaldhamel@...>, Mike Howard <boopiditty@...>, Ben Keating <bkeating_5175@...>, Gordon Markewitz <uhlan53@...>, Paul Martinello <martinpjm@...>, Eric Mooney <mustang5213@...>, newenglandcampaigners@yahoogroups.com, John Panetta <jpanettajr@...>, BrianCharlene Patton <sgtbpatton@...>, Todd Purcell <reb12ga@...>, Matt Reardon <carolinaboys1862@...>, Steve Schnyer <sschnyer@...>, Steve Sonleiter <ssonleiter@...>, Walter Sy <jsy@...>
      Subject: [NewEnglandCampaigners] Marlboro Photo's added
      Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 06:56:07 -0700 (PDT)

      Lads,

      First off thank you all for supporting the event. Despite the nasty weather I think all that attended had a good time. Essentially, we accomplished all we set out to do. Friday night we set our pickets and tested the strength of our opposition, Sat morning we added a great deal to our fortifications as well as added 2 Quaker guns to the CS fort.

      Later in the day we had our practiced skirmish before the ungodly downpour thinned our ranks.

      The Feds managed to stay somewhat dry and stayed on until Sunday late morning continuing to add another level or two to their hut and then went for a swim in the pond.

      At anyrate I have added all my photo's to the NE Campaigner site and you are welcomed to view them there. You may need to be a member and need to sign up. I am sure Tom Craig can help you along with that.

      This is the link. and look under photo's and then Marlboro 07

      Until next time, see you in the field

      YOS
      R.C.Tarbox

      Need a brain boost? Recharge with a stimulating game. Play now!�
    • Matt Reardon
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2007
        Quick question Rob.  What happened to the picture you took of me walking towards you after I came back from picket?  I remember being soaked and having an unhappy look on my face.

        Matt R.

        P.S.  There's a good chance I'll be a walk-on at Woodbury. Will let you know as the day appraoches.

        "Sgt..R.C.Tarbox" <rob_6thnhvi@...> wrote:
[...]

      • Sgt..R.C.Tarbox