JAOBC blog

  • Michael Jolin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2007
      Hey all,

      Just a quick note to let folks know that I'm going to be keeping a web journal, otherwise known as a blog, while going through the Judge Advocate Officer Basic Course (which starts 1 July 2007). Feel free to visit it for my take on the experience. Here's the web site:

      I hope to write almost daily but I'm sure circumstances will dictate otherwise. I'll be back in four months or so!

      1LT Michael Jolin
      JA, USAR

      Building a website is a piece of cake.