Re: [NewEnglandCampaigners] CS Campaigners at Borderlands

  • Caleb Horton
    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 1 10:46 AM
       I would second John taking command of the company, he'd do a good job. I'll see how many people i can get to turn to the dark side for the weekend. Alex Bailey was interested in doing confederate for this event. Only thing is he doesnt have much for Confederate gear. Perhaps people have some loaner gear? I will try to outfit him with what i have.

      Caleb

      in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

    • Robert Wallace
      Message 2 of 19 , Jun 1 2:53 PM
        Caleb,

        Unfortunetly, I can't be there as I live in NC now....

        BUUUTTTTT..........Based on last year with me guarding your butt all night
        and making me stay up past my bed time, (LOL), you may as well just give
        Alex your CS gear right off of the bat and go surrender now and save the
        other side the trouble of having to capture you.

        (Sorry, I felt the need to pick on ya, all in fun...no harm intended:), LOL)

        Robin

        >From: Caleb Horton <cthorton12@...>
        >To: NewEnglandCampaigners@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [NewEnglandCampaigners] CS Campaigners at Borderlands
        >Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 10:46:56 -0700 (PDT)
        >

        > I would second John taking command of the company, he'd do a good job.
        >I'll see how many people i can get to turn to the dark side for the
        >weekend. Alex Bailey was interested in doing confederate for this event.
        >Only thing is he doesnt have much for Confederate gear. Perhaps people have
        >some loaner gear? I will try to outfit him with what i have.
        >
        >Caleb
        >

        >---------------------------------
        >You snooze, you lose. Get messages ASAP with AutoCheck
        > in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

        Play games, earn tickets, get cool prizes. Play now�it's FREE!
        http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=CLUB_hotmailtextlink1
      • Caleb Horton
        Message 3 of 19 , Jun 1 9:55 PM

          YOU'RE DEAD!!! just kidding

          Never miss an email again!
          Yahoo! Toolbar
        • matt burbank
          Message 4 of 19 , Jun 4 10:22 AM
            I am in the process of getting the list together..I do not have a specific website to post it on but will put it out in an email form

            Your Obedient Servant,
            Colonel Commanding
            Matthew Burbank
            New England Brigade

          • Mark Stiggs
            Message 5 of 19 , Jun 12 12:49 PM
              Could someone help me get in touch with whoever is
              planning/commanding/coordinating the CS Campaigner effort at
              Borderlands? Telephone communications would be preferred. I can be
              reached at 617.875.1766 or via eMail at pvt_stiggs@... ...

              Stiggs