Re: [NewEnglandCampaigners] CS Campaigners at Borderlands

  • CBlodg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 1, 2007
      Rob;

      You wouldn't happen to have an idea of how many are coming from the Sixth would you?  I know I paid on Memorial Day, just wondering if you know how many we are sending?

      Chris

      Message 2 of 19 , Jun 1, 2007
         I would second John taking command of the company, he'd do a good job. I'll see how many people i can get to turn to the dark side for the weekend. Alex Bailey was interested in doing confederate for this event. Only thing is he doesnt have much for Confederate gear. Perhaps people have some loaner gear? I will try to outfit him with what i have.

        Caleb

        in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

      • Robert Wallace
        Message 3 of 19 , Jun 1, 2007
          Caleb,

          Unfortunetly, I can't be there as I live in NC now....

          BUUUTTTTT..........Based on last year with me guarding your butt all night
          and making me stay up past my bed time, (LOL), you may as well just give
          Alex your CS gear right off of the bat and go surrender now and save the
          other side the trouble of having to capture you.

          (Sorry, I felt the need to pick on ya, all in fun...no harm intended:), LOL)

          Robin

          >From: Caleb Horton <cthorton12@...>
          >To: NewEnglandCampaigners@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: Re: [NewEnglandCampaigners] CS Campaigners at Borderlands
          >Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 10:46:56 -0700 (PDT)
          >

          > I would second John taking command of the company, he'd do a good job.
          >I'll see how many people i can get to turn to the dark side for the
          >weekend. Alex Bailey was interested in doing confederate for this event.
          >Only thing is he doesnt have much for Confederate gear. Perhaps people have
          >some loaner gear? I will try to outfit him with what i have.
          >
          >Caleb
          >

          >---------------------------------
          >You snooze, you lose. Get messages ASAP with AutoCheck
          > in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

          Play games, earn tickets, get cool prizes. Play now�it's FREE!
          http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=CLUB_hotmailtextlink1
        • Caleb Horton
          Message 4 of 19 , Jun 1, 2007

            YOU'RE DEAD!!! just kidding

            Never miss an email again!
            Yahoo! Toolbar
          • matt burbank
            Message 5 of 19 , Jun 4, 2007
              I am in the process of getting the list together..I do not have a specific website to post it on but will put it out in an email form

              Your Obedient Servant,
              Colonel Commanding
              Matthew Burbank
              New England Brigade

            • Mark Stiggs
              Message 6 of 19 , Jun 12, 2007
                Could someone help me get in touch with whoever is
                planning/commanding/coordinating the CS Campaigner effort at
                Borderlands? Telephone communications would be preferred. I can be
                reached at 617.875.1766 or via eMail at pvt_stiggs@... ...

                Stiggs