Re: [NewEnglandCampaigners] CS Campaigners at Borderlands

  • Joshua Thurlow
    Message 1 of 19 , May 31, 2007
      Rob,

      oh yes most defenitly. you can count me in on that one too.

      "Sgt..R.C.Tarbox" <rob_6thnhvi@...> wrote:
      Sounds good Josh..thanks. . On for Marlboro this year?

      Rob

      Joshua Thurlow <secesh29@yahoo. com> wrote:
      hey Rob.
      yes i do plan on going to borderlands as confederate, and may have a new guy come with me to try out campaigning. but count me in anyway.

      Cpl.J.Thurlow

      "Sgt..R.C.Tarbox" <rob_6thnhvi@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      Gentlemen,

      It is with deep regret that I must announce Gordon will be unable to command the CS campaigner effort for Borderlands. He had a minor accident and will need to convalesce about 6 weeks.

      My question to you all is who plans on attending B'lands as a Reb? If we don't have enough interest I may scrap the CS plans and go Blue with the Bully Sixth.

      If we have the numbers and it be worthwhile I will see what we can do for an alternative Commander. Though truth be told Gordon is irreplaceable in my book but we can figure something out.

      Let me know..ASAP
      R.C.Tarbox

      The fish are biting.

      in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

    • Caleb Horton
      Message 2 of 19 , May 31, 2007

         Rob i will be doing rebel. I sent you an email but dont think you got it.

        Caleb

        TV dinner still cooling?
      • Sgt..R.C.Tarbox
        Message 3 of 19 , May 31, 2007
          Thanks Caleb.. Sounds good. We would just end up capturing you anyway. I have not rec'd much feedback so we will just have to work with what we have when we get there I suppose. Might have Jon Chan run the company for this one.

          Will be in touch.
          Rob

          Caleb Horton <cthorton12@...> wrote:

           Rob i will be doing rebel. I sent you an email but dont think you got it.

          Caleb

          TV dinner still cooling?

        • matt burbank
          Message 4 of 19 , Jun 1, 2007
            I just wanted to put my two cents in on the Registration for Borderland.There isalot of talkon this forum about people going and so forth but there has been hardly anyone from this forum that actually registered..Remeber ther is NO WALK ONS and in reality the preregistartin date has gone by..I will be up in Amesbury this weekend and if I were you guys planning on coming I would get off your lazy asses and get your regsitrations in or you will be out of luck .The numbers have been coming in and would really hate to have to close it off..I personaly love the campaigner thing and want to make it a reality again this year ..We have alot of good scenarios planned most of them are around the campaigner element.I will get off my soapbpx now and stop preaching..But really do yourselves a favor and get them in ASAP!!!

            Your Obedient Servant,
            Colonel Commanding
            Matthew Burbank
            New England Brigade

            Need Mail bonding?
          • Sgt..R.C.Tarbox

              Message 6 of 19 , Jun 1, 2007
                Rob;

                You wouldn't happen to have an idea of how many are coming from the Sixth would you?  I know I paid on Memorial Day, just wondering if you know how many we are sending?

                Chris

                Message 7 of 19 , Jun 1, 2007
                  Col. Burbank;

                  Not to be a pain but, do you happen to have a site where we could
                  verify what groups are signed up?

                  YHS
                  PVT Blodgett
                  6th NH Co. E

                  --- In NewEnglandCampaigners@yahoogroups.com, matt burbank
                  <ltdan25th@...> wrote:

                  > I just wanted to put my two cents in on the Registration for
                  Borderland.There isalot of talkon this forum about people going and
                  so forth but there has been hardly anyone from this forum that
                  actually registered..Remeber ther is NO WALK ONS and in reality the
                  preregistartin date has gone by..I will be up in Amesbury this
                  weekend and if I were you guys planning on coming I would get off
                  your lazy asses and get your regsitrations in or you will be out of
                  luck .The numbers have been coming in and would really hate to have
                  to close it off..I personaly love the campaigner thing and want to
                  make it a reality again this year ..We have alot of good scenarios
                  planned most of them are around the campaigner element.I will get off
                  my soapbpx now and stop preaching..But really do yourselves a favor
                  and get them in ASAP!!!

                  > Your Obedient Servant,
                  > Colonel Commanding
                  > Matthew Burbank
                  > New England Brigade
                  > http://25thmasscoh.org/
                  > http://newenglandbrigade.org/
                  >

                  > ---------------------------------
                  > Need Mail bonding?

                • Caleb Horton
                  Message 8 of 19 , Jun 1, 2007
                     I would second John taking command of the company, he'd do a good job. I'll see how many people i can get to turn to the dark side for the weekend. Alex Bailey was interested in doing confederate for this event. Only thing is he doesnt have much for Confederate gear. Perhaps people have some loaner gear? I will try to outfit him with what i have.

                    Caleb

                    in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

                  • Robert Wallace
                    Message 9 of 19 , Jun 1, 2007
                      Caleb,

                      Unfortunetly, I can't be there as I live in NC now....

                      BUUUTTTTT..........Based on last year with me guarding your butt all night
                      and making me stay up past my bed time, (LOL), you may as well just give
                      Alex your CS gear right off of the bat and go surrender now and save the
                      other side the trouble of having to capture you.

                      (Sorry, I felt the need to pick on ya, all in fun...no harm intended:), LOL)

                      Robin

                      >From: Caleb Horton <cthorton12@...>
                      >To: NewEnglandCampaigners@yahoogroups.com
                      >Subject: Re: [NewEnglandCampaigners] CS Campaigners at Borderlands
                      >Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 10:46:56 -0700 (PDT)
                      >

                      > I would second John taking command of the company, he'd do a good job.
                      >I'll see how many people i can get to turn to the dark side for the
                      >weekend. Alex Bailey was interested in doing confederate for this event.
                      >Only thing is he doesnt have much for Confederate gear. Perhaps people have
                      >some loaner gear? I will try to outfit him with what i have.
                      >
                      >Caleb
                      >

                      >---------------------------------
                      >You snooze, you lose. Get messages ASAP with AutoCheck
                      > in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

                      Play games, earn tickets, get cool prizes. Play now�it's FREE!
                      http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=CLUB_hotmailtextlink1
                    • Caleb Horton
                      Message 10 of 19 , Jun 1, 2007

                        YOU'RE DEAD!!! just kidding

                        Never miss an email again!
                        Yahoo! Toolbar
                      • matt burbank
                        Message 11 of 19 , Jun 4, 2007
                          I am in the process of getting the list together..I do not have a specific website to post it on but will put it out in an email form

                          Your Obedient Servant,
                          Colonel Commanding
                          Matthew Burbank
                          New England Brigade

                        • Mark Stiggs
                          Message 12 of 19 , Jun 12, 2007
                            Could someone help me get in touch with whoever is
                            planning/commanding/coordinating the CS Campaigner effort at
                            Borderlands? Telephone communications would be preferred. I can be
                            reached at 617.875.1766 or via eMail at pvt_stiggs@... ...

                            Stiggs