Re: [NewEnglandCampaigners] Upcoming events

  • matt burbank
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2007
      I am glad to see the ball is starting to roll on the Borderland scenario..Doug Ozelious will be posting the whole scenario in a few days. We are calling it Challenge along the Chickahomany.I walked the site again yesterday and there is a lot of great things we are working into the script...

      Your Obedient Servant,
      Colonel Commanding
      Matthew Burbank
      New England Brigade

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
      Message 2 of 3 , May 11, 2007
        Guys,
           It is good to see that things are coming together for a couple events this season.  I will miss being out with you all for most if not all of this season, but I am sure that you will have a great time with lots of good experiences!  I urge you all to use this list to coordinate efforts up here and for points south.  If you have something cool going on put it up here and get together so we can keep growing the campaign prescence here in New England!

        "Todd M. Bryda" <bryda@...> wrote:
        Hey guys!
        I just got back from the New England Brigade COI, and I spoke with
        the leadership of Borderlands and Rob Tarbox for Marlborough. Here
        is the latest and greatest:

        For Borderlands - I had written up plans for Borderlands, but they
        have to be rewritten. The camping (for political reasons that don't
        affect us) has been switched. I am working with the NEB command to
        put together what will be both a great time for us and a more
        historic scenario for everybody. It sounds like will be working
        around the Chickahominy this year.

        As to registration et al, register yourself as if you were going to
        any event with your unit or alone. We will camp out togther Friday
        night (when they tell me where, I'll tell you). Bring your own
        PERIOD rations. The impression will be Army of the Potomac. Bring a
        single one dollar bill for water [I know some of you have a supply of
        singles from your other hobby :) ]. I'll buy numerous gallons of
        water and place them where I think that we will need them Saturday
        night.

        More info will be coming soon

        Marlboro - For those who don't know, the date has changed. It is now
        the last weekend in July (July 28 and 29). We will be continuing our
        construction/ destruction of Vermont forests. We will build a more
        sizeable shelter this year....think about something that might keep
        us comfy in the winter (which is actually something Rob and I are
        discussing). The impression will be Trans Mississippi Theater which
        means you guys can wear all of your silly hats. ("and there was much
        rejoicing") I will be buying the food again this year. The boys from
        the 6th and the 28th liked the soft tack, so unless there are huge
        objections, I will do the same this year. As always, this will be a
        fun time.

        That's all for now. If you have questions, please sing out.

        YHS,
        Todd