Re: [NewEnglandCampaigners] Re: Borderlands

  • Todd Bryda
    Message 1 of 54 , May 2, 2007
      Rob,
      I'm sorry. I saw the Borderlands Subject tag and thought we were talking
      about that. We'll be at COI too (garrison style). I look forward to seeing
      you guys again. We can put our heads together about B-Lands there.

      YHS,
      Todd

      Message 54 of 54 , Sep 19, 2008
        Stiggs,
           It is definitely on my radar screen.  It's further than I like to go for a reenactment, but then again, there aren't that many choices for next season so far.