Re: [NewEnglandCampaigners] Re: Borderlands

  • Sgt..R.C.Tarbox
    Message 1 of 54 , May 1, 2007
      Capt...

      Not this time...(grin) actually I think being the first event opener there is some enthusiasm
      in the ranks so...... I am pleased with the numbers. Not too often we can get the company together and have about 60% show up...

      Anyway, We have some of the new guys coming so it should be good. What's going on in the woods? I believe we are camping Garrison for this one. May even bring out A's if the forecast holds true. Upper 50's during the day and low 40's at night. Being a Camp of Instruction this is one of the few times this would actually be correct. So enjoy it..(grin)

      This will be a good time to catch up on plans for the campaign season and what we collectively want to do. I have the Marlboro website ready to post but was holding off pending verification of the the planned scenario. More on that later.

      Let me know what you think.

      Look forward to seeing you boys.

      YHS
      R.C.Tarbox

      "Todd M. Bryda" <bryda@...> wrote:
      Rob,
      14 !!!! You aren't counting your schizophrenics twice are you?
      That's great. Without sounding too forward, can we count you guys in
      for some fun in the woods? I am hoping to have about the same number
      there myself.

      YHS,
      Todd

      --- In NewEnglandCampaigne rs@yahoogroups. com, "Sgt..R.C.Tarbox"
      <rob_6thnhvi@ ...> wrote:

      > Bully Sixth NH has 14 that will be in attendance.
      >
      > R.C Tarbox
      >
      > matt burbank <ltdan25th@. ..> wrote:
      > Yeah I got the registration yesterday..I will see ya
      this weekend

      > Your Obedient Servant,
      > Colonel Commanding
      > Matthew Burbank
      > New England Brigade
      > http://25thmasscoh. org/
      > http://newenglandbr igade.org/

      > Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
      >

      > "Don't you run till you see the Sixth New Hampshire run; but when
      you see that regi-ment retreating, you may do likewise." (officer of
      another regiment fighting with the sixth at Bull Run)

      > {History of the Sixth New Hampshire Regiment in the War for the
      Union

      Message 54 of 54 , Sep 19 8:22 AM
        Stiggs,
           It is definitely on my radar screen.  It's further than I like to go for a reenactment, but then again, there aren't that many choices for next season so far.