Re: [NewEnglandCampaigners] Re: Borderlands

  • matt burbank
    Message 1 of 54 , Apr 30 4:34 AM
      The plans so far are that the civilians will be camped up in Unity..And that the Rebs will be up top where they were before..We can talk more this weeknd about the details and I will explain more to you about the whole thing..

      Your Obedient Servant,
      Colonel Commanding
      Matthew Burbank
      New England Brigade

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
      Message 54 of 54 , Sep 19, 2008
        Stiggs,
           It is definitely on my radar screen.  It's further than I like to go for a reenactment, but then again, there aren't that many choices for next season so far.