Re: [NewEnglandCampaigners] Re: Borderlands

  • Bill Backus
    Message 1 of 54 , Apr 7 12:46 PM
      Guys,

      Please excuse my recent absence on this group, I've been swamped with school work now that the last month of the semester is here.

      Anyway I'll be the POC for the AoT company at Borderlands.  My e-mail is wbackus1864@... and I'll send out the guidelines and the history of the regiment that we'll be portraying, an Arkansas unit in Govan's Brigade.

      This effort is still in its infancy so no ranks have been assigned to anyone yet but once I get an idea of how many people might be game for this, that will change.  If you have any questions or are interested in being a part of the AoT company, don't hesitate to drop me a line.

      Take care,
      Bill Backus

      Message 54 of 54 , Sep 19, 2008
        Stiggs,
           It is definitely on my radar screen.  It's further than I like to go for a reenactment, but then again, there aren't that many choices for next season so far.