Re: Borderlands

  • timkindred
    Message 1 of 54 , Mar 29, 2007
      Comrades,

      AOT is fine by me.... I don't have a CD jacket, but I'm certain
      I can figure something out by then.. :)

      Who's being assigned as the POC for this event?

      Respects,
      Message 54 of 54 , Sep 19, 2008
        Stiggs,
           It is definitely on my radar screen.  It's further than I like to go for a reenactment, but then again, there aren't that many choices for next season so far.