Im up for anything

  • Tyler
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 23, 2007
      As many of you might no I was in the process of getting divorced last
      summer and well its final this year. I went on a little dive for the
      past year now Im back and ready to do some crazy reenacting. Im single
      and have really nothing else to do Im up for some reenacting. Also will
      be starting to sew once again slowly I will be getting back into it.
      See you all on the field
      Tyler
      AKA pvt dirty
    • Bill Backus
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 23, 2007
        A couple of New Englanders might be attending the Chickamauga LH that the WIG is putting on in September, so me and Caleb Horton were thinking about doing AoT for Borderlands to allow guys to break in some gear.  Guidelines would be simple and it would break the monotony of doing ANV and AoP at every single NE event.

        Bill Backus

        with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.
      • Sgt..R.C.Tarbox
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 24, 2007
          Welcome back Tyler.... We have missed you.

          Rob

          Tyler <pvt_dirty@...> wrote:
          As many of you might no I was in the process of getting divorced last
          summer and well its final this year. I went on a little dive for the
          past year now Im back and ready to do some crazy reenacting. Im single
          and have really nothing else to do Im up for some reenacting. Also will
          be starting to sew once again slowly I will be getting back into it.
          See you all on the field
          Tyler
          AKA pvt dirty

          Looking for earth-friendly autos?