RD II for sale

  • Bill Backus
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11 11:16 AM
      Hi all,

      I have a Richmond Depot Type II jacket for sale that has been worn to
      only ONE (1) event. Made by Michael McComas, out of some of Ben Tart's
      vegetable dyed jean, I've forgotten what, and lined with osnaburg .
      Jacket came with Block I buttons but I replaced them with Virginia
      state seal buttons and I've cut off the shoulder straps. I believe the
      jacket is a size 38; I wear a size 40 and it's a little snug on me. I
      need the money for school, so I'm looking for $115 total and I'll also
      include the Block I buttons. If interested please e-mail me at
      wbackus1864@....

      Take Care,
      Bill Backus