Re: Antietam

  • Todd M. Bryda
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 24, 2007
      Tom,
      Thanks for the info. You always have the inside scoop. :) Good
      news for me....it looks like I will actually be able to attend the
      September Storm event now.

      Todd

      --- In NewEnglandCampaigners@yahoogroups.com, Tom Craig <tom-
      craig@...> wrote:

      > Gents,
      > Glad to see things have been perking up here. Winter has
      been easy and I am sure some of you are eager to get back out into
      action again soon. Coordinating efforts is always a good idea and
      we've got an excellent start with those who post here.
      > The Antietam event that Rob is speaking of is the one hosted
      by Chris Ander's at a site in Boonsboro, MD the weekend of September
      14th. The other event is the total streamer event. Some folks
      aren't fans of the events that Ander's puts on, but if you were going
      to choose one of the two, then his would certainly be the one.
      > Take care,
      > Tom
      >
      > rgrandchamp40@... wrote:
      > Gentlemen,
      > Greetings. In making our schedules for the coming year, perhaps
      it would be of interest to have an event outside of our realm here in
      the north. Perhaps we could band together as a company for a southern
      event. One that several of us have been contemplating is
      the "Southern Storm" event, portraying the Battle of Antietam near
      the battlefield. From what we have garnered, it appears to be a good
      event [no taters, limited CS, etc.] Would there be any interest in a
      southern event? What events are we interested in engaging in NE.
      Respectfully, RSG.