Re: [NewEnglandCampaigners] Marlboro 2007

  • Joshua Thurlow
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 21, 2006
      Rod,
      thanx for the info and totaly looking forward to marlbro count on me! and hopefully no prune ass this time. ttyl
      Joshua

      "Sgt..R.C.Tarbox" <rob_6thnhvi@...> wrote:
      Gentlemen,

      Season's Greetings to you all. Wishing you all the best.

      Just a quick blurb for Marlboro 2007....

      The Bully Sixth New Hampshire and the Bloody 5th Virginia once again invite you to a jam packed weekend of campaigning in the woods of Southern Vermont July 27-29th 2007

      I picked this date as it is very close to a full moon and it will NOT rain this weekend. We also plan to support Matt Burbank's effort to "take back" Fort Warren so to speak. He is planning a garrison of the Fort and will be needing CS prisoners. Period Fort, period activities, Field music, watching the Federals drill and getting vittles served up to us.. Damn right...I'm there Date is Aug. 10-12th

      Still very much in the planning stages but the date is set. Send me your idea's and what you may like to see in the Valley this year.

      Until Next time,

      See you in the field,

      YOS
      Sgt.R.C.Tarbox