Marlboro 2007

  • Sgt..R.C.Tarbox
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 19, 2006
      Gentlemen,

      Season's Greetings to you all. Wishing you all the best.

      Just a quick blurb for Marlboro 2007....

      The Bully Sixth New Hampshire and the Bloody 5th Virginia once again invite you to a jam packed weekend of campaigning in the woods of Southern Vermont July 27-29th 2007

      I picked this date as it is very close to a full moon and it will NOT rain this weekend. We also plan to support Matt Burbank's effort to "take back" Fort Warren so to speak. He is planning a garrison of the Fort and will be needing CS prisoners. Period Fort, period activities, Field music, watching the Federals drill and getting vittles served up to us.. Damn right...I'm there Date is Aug. 10-12th

      Still very much in the planning stages but the date is set. Send me your idea's and what you may like to see in the Valley this year.

      Until Next time,

      See you in the field,

      YOS
      Sgt.R.C.Tarbox

      http://mail.yahoo.com

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 20, 2006
        Rob,
          Great news and great work!
        Merry Christmas,
        Tom

        "Sgt..R.C.Tarbox" <rob_6thnhvi@...> wrote:
[...]

        Do You Yahoo!?
        http://mail. yahoo.com

      • Robert Wallace
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 20, 2006
          I second on Tom Craig's thoughts.

          Merry Christmas.

          Robin

          >From: Tom Craig <tom-craig@...>
          >To: NewEnglandCampaigners@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: Re: [NewEnglandCampaigners] Marlboro 2007
          >Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 15:48:46 -0800 (PST)
          >
          >Rob,
          > Great news and great work!
          > Merry Christmas,
          > Tom
          >
          >"Sgt..R.C.Tarbox" <rob_6thnhvi@...> wrote:
          > Gentlemen,
          >
          > Season's Greetings to you all. Wishing you all the best.
          >
          > Just a quick blurb for Marlboro 2007....
          >
          > The Bully Sixth New Hampshire and the Bloody 5th Virginia once again
          >invite you to a jam packed weekend of campaigning in the woods of Southern
          >Vermont July 27-29th 2007
          >
          > I picked this date as it is very close to a full moon and it will NOT
          >rain this weekend. We also plan to support Matt Burbank's effort to "take
          >back" Fort Warren so to speak. He is planning a garrison of the Fort and
          >will be needing CS prisoners. Period Fort, period activities, Field music,
          >watching the Federals drill and getting vittles served up to us.. Damn
          >right...I'm there Date is Aug. 10-12th
          >
          > Still very much in the planning stages but the date is set. Send me your
          >idea's and what you may like to see in the Valley this year.
          >
          > Until Next time,
          >
          > See you in the field,
          >
          > YOS
          > Sgt.R.C.Tarbox
          >

          >"Don't you run till you see the Sixth New Hampshire run; but when you see
          >that regi-ment retreating, you may do likewise." (officer of another
          >regiment fighting with the sixth at Bull Run)
          >
          >{History of the Sixth New Hampshire Regiment in the War for the Union
          >Do You Yahoo!?
          >http://mail.yahoo.com

          Experience the magic of the holidays. Talk to Santa on Messenger.
          http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0080000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/santabot/default.aspx?locale=en-us
        • Joshua Thurlow