Nov. 12

  • rgrandchamp40@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2006
      All,
      Here is the latest for the event in Providence on November 12. It is being held at North Burial Ground, which is exit 23, off 95. It is about an hour from Boston and 1 1/2 from Hartford. Participants are asked to be there by 1030, ceremony starts at 12:30. Rounds and food are being provided. This is a service to rededicate the Prescott Post GAR Plot in the burial ground. Last time I received but two RSVP. We really need to know who is coming for police knowledge. PLEASE e-mail me OFF LIST or call 401-474-4889. This is going to be a good one, as a compliment, cemetery tour when it is over. RSG.
    • theodore urbanski
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 26, 2006
        2nd Rhode Island Inf. Will be color guard

        Ted Urbanski/Greg Payne