Millis

    Message 1 of 40 , Sep 3, 2006
      Guys,
         I just wanted to remind you all to get your registrations in for Millis (Spet 15-17th).  It is coming up fast so we need to get on board.  If you or your unit haven't already registered through the event then send your forms and your money to me:
      Tom Craig
      95 Holley Place
      Torrington, CT, 06790

        The registration form can be found at the event website: milliscivilwar.tripod.com/

      Message 40 of 40 , Sep 13, 2006

        Guys,
          That email was obviously meant for Todd, not the list, but I goofed.  I'm truely sorry that I won't be able to make it, but I am sure that you'll all have a great time.  I look forward to hearing how it goes, and to planning events for next year!