RE: [NewEnglandCampaigners] Marlboro...a few appropriate remarks

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 23 5:41 AM
      Caleb,
         Except for the bit about the car, your report sounds like a genuine CW experience!  Welcome to the club!
      PS. Check out your ignition coil for the wet start problem.  Should be relatively cheap to replace and a good place to start with such a dilemma.

      Caleb Horton <cthorton12@...> wrote:

       I have never seen such wet gear in my entire life. My blanket weighed about 50 pounds from rain water. My  musket was re blued by rust, and my forage cap welted in a pool of rain water. My pards left after ignoring my cries of help when a tree almost crushed my head in the middle of the night (note to self, do not sleep under dead falls), i was traped and was wandering in the dark for about an hour walking into trees and stepping over loose scattered deserted equipment, it felt like a war zone. I finally found a dog tent glowing in the dark like a celestial beacon. I entered it to find jimmy from the 6Th New Hampshire he offered me his issued shirt to keep some what warm for the night but the rain kept getting worse and worse. Finally light came and i dragged my gear to my little white civic, to find "OH NO THE KEY IS MISSING". So i flagged down Rob Tarbox and i straddled his ATV, in a very akward position we retraced my steps and wouldnt you know it the key was sitting, shining in the middle of the path, but things only got worse. I finally lugged all my gear into my trunk to find that my car would not turn over. Forgeting the words of my cousin who gave me the vehicle, that it didnt like starting in the rain i flooded the damn thing and John Chan and i waited for about 30 minutes until finally it turned over. I just put about a grand into fixin this baby so it better of damn well turned over. Thus ended the nightmare, but all in all it was a pretty good event!

      Caleb

      Do You Yahoo!?
      http://mail. yahoo.com