OSV

  • rgrandchamp40@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2006
      Is anyone going to OSV this weekend? RSG
    • Robert Wallace
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 1, 2006
        Nope, got plans to go see a friend on Staten Island this weekend:(

        Robin

        >From: rgrandchamp40@...
        >To: NewEnglandCampaigners@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [NewEnglandCampaigners] OSV
        >Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 20:42:24 EDT
        >
        >Is anyone going to OSV this weekend? RSG
      • Alexander Bailey
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 2, 2006
          Rob,

          I was not planning on going to OSV. I was signed up to go with my
          mainstream unit early in the season but I recently left their unit so
          I decided not to go. Are you going? Or is someone forming an ad-hoc
          c/h/p group for the living history?

          -Alex

          --- In NewEnglandCampaigners@yahoogroups.com, rgrandchamp40@... wrote:

          > Is anyone going to OSV this weekend? RSG

        • Jonathan Chan
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 2, 2006
            Rob:

            I will be there as will Rob Tarbox and his family/unit. I should be getting there around 4 PM on Friday. I will also be doing CS, as will Rob Tarbox. Hopefully I will see you there buddy.

            -jon chan

            On 8/2/06, Alexander Bailey <Abaileyajb@...> wrote:

            Rob,

            I was not planning on going to OSV. I was signed up to go with my
            mainstream unit early in the season but I recently left their unit so
            I decided not to go. Are you going? Or is someone forming an ad-hoc
            c/h/p group for the living history?

            -Alex

            --- In NewEnglandCampaigners@yahoogroups.com, rgrandchamp40@... wrote:

            > Is anyone going to OSV this weekend? RSG

          • Frank and Karen Lilley
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 2, 2006

              What’s OSV?

              Frank Lilley

              PS Going to 2nd Bull Run at Manassas the following weekend

              On 8/2/06, Alexander Bailey <Abaileyajb@aol. com> wrote:

              Rob,

              I was not planning on going to OSV. I was signed up to go with my
              mainstream unit early in the season but I recently left their unit so
              I decided not to go. Are you going? Or is someone forming an ad-hoc
              c/h/p group for the living history?

              -Alex

              --- In NewEnglandCampaigne rs@yahoogroups. com, rgrandchamp40@ ... wrote:

              > Is anyone going to OSV this weekend? RSG

            • Michael Jolin
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 2, 2006
                Frank,

                I was going to ask the same thing! Are you doing the Death March in September?

                Mike

                Frank and Karen Lilley <lilley22@...> wrote:
                What’s OSV?
                Frank Lilley
                PS Going to 2nd Bull Run at Manassas the following weekend

                I will be there as will Rob Tarbox and his family/unit. I should be getting there around 4 PM on Friday. I will also be doing CS, as will Rob Tarbox. Hopefully I will see you there buddy.
                -jon chan

                On 8/2/06, Alexander Bailey <Abaileyajb@aol. com> wrote:
                Rob,

                I was not planning on going to OSV. I was signed up to go with my
                mainstream unit early in the season but I recently left their unit so
                I decided not to go. Are you going? Or is someone forming an ad-hoc
                c/h/p group for the living history?

                -Alex

                --- In NewEnglandCampaigne rs@yahoogroups. com, rgrandchamp40@ ... wrote:

                > Is anyone going to OSV this weekend? RSG

              • Mark
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 2, 2006
                  OSV is Old Sturbridge Village.  They have a Time Line Living History.  Rev, 1812, Civil War will all be there this weekend..

                  Mark

                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 2, 2006

                    Don’t know yet I’m thinking about it, but also thinking about Perryville one or the other but not both

                    Regards