Marlboro VT Campaign is approaching.

  • Cpl.R.C.Tarbox
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 5:30 AM
      Greeting all,

      The deadline for registration is July 30 if you intend to go please start getting them in. This is an invitation only event so if some of you on this board are interested please contact me via email and I will get in touch with you personally. Our goal remains the same. Provide a campaign field experience here in our own backyard.

      Event is closed to spectators, gal troops and those that would not consider themselves serious living historians. More info on the website.

      If you have any questions give me a shout.

      YOS
      R.C.Tarbox
      6th NHVI
      5th VA Co. D