JVC clock is ticking

  • Cpl.R.C.Tarbox
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2006
      Comrades,

      Here is your weekly nag on getting your fargin registration info into Matt Reardon.

      JVC is June 16-18 in Goshen CT.  The deadline for Rations is May 15th. If Matt does not have checks to turn over to Tom Craig on the 15th then it's BYOR and be sure that your rations are period correct. So far to my knowledge Matt has Recieved registrations and money from Tarbox, Martinello, Reardon,Hamel. There may be more to the list I am unaware of.

      I know there are guys coming up from the 10th Batt. that are registering direct. I asked Tom Asselin to get me the exact numbers asap so we can plan accordingly.

      I hear a lot of guys telling me they are going but it's time to put your money where your mouth is boys...

      I spoke at length with Marc Bassos the JVC coordinator and he was very clear.... THERE ARE NO WALK-ONS for this event They will be checking registrations. Also If you do not have insurance through the Liberty Greys or the NEB you need to contact me. For $10 we will make you an associate member in the 5thVA and you will be covered by the ANV insurance for the season.

      Thus far only 3 people have taken us up on that. Remember, no insurance no play.

      I have given my word that we will be safe, have proper insurance and respect the property. It's time we become a legitimate force in New England and not have to dance through hoops to participate in these Mainstream events.

      If you are reading this and plan on attending please respond and I will get you Matt's contact info for reg. and rations or my contact for Insurance.

      Thanks,

      R.C.Tarbox