RE: [NewEnglandCampaigners] JVC registration

    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2006
      Mark,
         The biographical info I was talking about was the name/address section.  You can fill out the unit info if you like, but I will be sending everyone's registration in as a group so I am just looking for the contact info.
         I like the concept of a generic registration form, but not all events are cool with that.  When we get to the stage of having our own events that would be great.
         As a reminder to everyone, I'd really like to see registrations in to me by the 15th of May wich is 2 weeks from yesterday.

      Mark McCormick <pvt_stiggs@...> wrote:
      Sorry if I'm asking too many questions, but that registration form is not
      cooperating.

      "Fill out the biographical information."

      It doesn't seem to ask for any biological information; it asks for the unit
      name and the name, ph number & eMail of the unit's POC & CO. Mightn't it be
      simpler to create our own registration form (which could be used for any
      future events as well). They could then all be submitted with one filled out
      version of their form, since they are asking for a unit roster to be
      included.

      And what about insurance?

      One final thing; I liked how the registration form asks, after asking how
      many & what type of tents, artillery & monted cav... how many campaigners!
      We're making progress.

      Stiggs

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/