Goshen aka JVC

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2006
      Guys,
         I wanted to take a moment to remind folks to get their registrations in for the Goshen/JVC event.  I have gotten a trickle of them in so far and I'd love to see more on the way.  We've got some good stuff in the works: a march, ration issue, outpost duty, civilians with questionable loyalty etc.  The sooner we know who'd coming the better our plans can be!
         Anyone receiving this email is invited to fall in with us for the weekend.
      Send your registrations, either as a unit or as an idividual to the following address:
      Tom Craig
      95 Holley Place
      Torrington, CT, 06790

      Registration is $17:  $7 for event registration and $10 for rations

         If you have any questions or comments please get in touch with me.  I look forward to seeing you all in just a couple of months!
    • Michael Jolin
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 16, 2006
        Tom,

        We get some computer access here at Ft. Bliss, as well as use of our cell phones. I'll give you a call after the COI to see how things turn out.

        Things are well here. Weather is beautiful and the training is good. Can't wait to back home nevertheless.

        Shoot me an email to update me on things CR.

        I should be home the weekend of May 12-13.

        Go Army!

        Mike