Goshen etc

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 22, 2006
      Guys,
          Having just participated in Winter 64 I am certainly fired up for this season.  I wanted to remind folks about the Goshen event in June.  I will post detailed information about the event by the end of this coming weekend.  If you or your unit would like to send in your registration to me I will take it at any time.  If you have any questions or have any suggestions of things you'd like to see, let me know.
          For those of you who missed W'64 you missed a GREAT event!  Was it cold?  Yes!  Were there totally unique scenarios absolutely!  I will post my AAR for people to check out and I am sure Mike Jolin, Rob Grandchamp, Caleb Horton, and Bill Backus can chime in as well.
    • jerzeeblues@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 23, 2006
        Tom

        I have forgotten where and when the Goshen event takes place.
         Me and my unit are interested in attending.

        Sounds like W64 was one not to miss? I'm gland that everyone had a great time.

        Harry
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 26, 2006
          Harry,
             The Goshen event is June 16th-18th.  It will be held at the Strang Boy Scout reservation in Goshen, CT, which is in Litchfield County in the Northwest part of the state.  The site is relatively easy to get to and is about 2hrs from NYC, 3-3.5 hrs from the Philly area.
             I'll be posting some more detailed info about the event this evening.  Thanks for asking!