RE: [NewEnglandCampaigners] Goldsboro transportation

  • Michael Jolin
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 23, 2006
      Frank,

      As a member of the Columbia Rifles, I naturally fall in with them if they have a company. I know that the CR isn't putting one in the field for this event but there may be CR guys going down on their own and if so would probably fall in with part of Bill Watson's Company I as they are fellow members of the Potomac Legion.

      Let me put out the feelers to see what some of my comrades are doing. It doesn't have to dictate what we as New England men do but could provide us with some options. From there we can decide as a group what makes the most sense.

      Cheers!

      Michael