Re: [NewEnglandCampaigners] Winter '64

  • caleb horton
    Message 1 of 40 , Jan 4, 2006
      Nevermind the last post mike. I am, as well as you i
      think acourding to bob. Are going down there in his
      rice burner.

      cheers

      Just $16.99/mo. or less.
      dsl.yahoo.com
      Message 40 of 40 , Sep 13, 2006

        Guys,
          That email was obviously meant for Todd, not the list, but I goofed.  I'm truely sorry that I won't be able to make it, but I am sure that you'll all have a great time.  I look forward to hearing how it goes, and to planning events for next year!