Re: [NewEnglandCampaigners] 2006 Schedule Discussion

  • caleb horton
    Message 1 of 40 , Dec 30 7:32 AM
      Ah, nascar. Im not a big nascar person myself but i
      prefer drag racing, even though some say it takes no
      skill but driving really fast.

      Just $16.99/mo. or less.
      dsl.yahoo.com
      Message 40 of 40 , Sep 13, 2006

        Guys,
          That email was obviously meant for Todd, not the list, but I goofed.  I'm truely sorry that I won't be able to make it, but I am sure that you'll all have a great time.  I look forward to hearing how it goes, and to planning events for next year!